Menu

TOG and Vocab. What do most do for 7th grade?

Jeana

Hello again. I was thinking about using Vocabulary from Classical roots for my 7th grader next year but that was before my TOG decision. What do most of you do for that age? Do you use TOG or another Vocab. course? Thank you, Jeana

The vocabulary included in TOG is not SAT-type vocab, it's history focused. Words like scarab, shaduf, and hieroglyphics are included when students study Egypt so that they know what they mean when they read about them. TOG recommends including a program like Vocabulary from Classical Roots for SAT prep.

Hello again. I was thinking about using Vocabulary from Classical roots for my 7th grader next year but that was before my TOG decision. What do most of you do for that age? Do you use TOG or another Vocab. course? Thank you, Jeana

I plan on using Vocabulary from Classical Roots next year with my 7th grade dd. We also use TOG, but I don't do anything with the vocab section in TOG.