Menu

Quick Question re: Photoshop 7 and T-shirt Transfers

Google is no help to me tonight!

My daughter wants to do transfers on t-shirts. Instead of buying software to do that specific job, will Photoshop flip an image (I feel stupid asking, because I'm sure it will) and lettering? We are particularly concerned about getting the lettering so that it transfers okay.

I've wanted basic Photoshop for awhile so am hoping the answer is 'yes'! Otherwise I'll have to go get the software that is specifically for T-shirt transfers etc.

Thanks for any input you can give,

Google is no help to me tonight!

My daughter wants to do transfers on t-shirts. Instead of buying software to do that specific job, will Photoshop flip an image .... and lettering? ,

Absolutely!

Have you used Photoshop? Do you want basic instructions for reversing your image and using the text tool?

Oh, crissy, thankyou thankyou thankyou for answering! This is SO good to know! I don't have Photoshop yet, but will be getting it this weekend. I probably won't be ready to do the t-shirts til next week sometime....can I take the liberty and PM you for instructions?! Pretty please?

Thanks again!

Oh, crissy, thankyou thankyou thankyou for answering! This is SO good to know! I don't have Photoshop yet, but will be getting it this weekend. I probably won't be ready to do the t-shirts til next week sometime....can I take the liberty and PM you for instructions?! Pretty please?

Thanks again!

Certainly!