Menu

ER's spring break ends tomorrow. I'd appreciate your prayers.

:grouphug:

Oh - I'm sorry. That is terrible. At least summer is coming soon. Spring break means the semester should be more than half over so summer break is right around the corner. He'll be back soon.

Mine needs to come home with his dirty laundry because I have almost aired the smell of teen boy out of it and now I miss it.

I am praying for you right now. I have been crying all day while i have been making Senior pages for the year book. My dd17 (18 in 3 days) leaves May 27 and he will in all probability never come home again. With his traveling schedule and summer semesters at college I fully expect him to show up at Thanksgiving and Christmas. If he doesn't go to some exotic place. I envy my friends whose son's are going to community colleges the first 2 years and living at home. Heartbreak is not an emotion I am familiar with outside of death. I didn't realize you could be so proud and so depressed at the same time!

Peace is my prayer for you.

I've been thinking of you even before I read this message. Ds left yesterday and my emotions have been so close to the surface. I found out that he has only one day off at Easter so I probably won't get to see him. Then there are no breaks until May and I may get him for less than a week before he leaves for his summer camp job (which he loves... so I'm happy for him.) I think I'll get him for a few days in August.

All these kids and this little house we have now, but I want him around more. Those precious hours when they start to open up and share can't be planned. We weren't done talking! (And I don't have free minutes and he doesn't call much...)

Email me if you want and we can talk it through with someone who understands. My friends here care, but aren't in that situation. One friend has a ds living at home and attending a local cc, etc.

Praying for all you caring moms and your kiddos who are leaving (OK-- have left:o( the nest...