Menu

Today is our 17th Anniversary!

Dh and I have decided to go out to dinner. It's been quite a day for me (if you have interest, read the "SHINGLES" post, particularly the last bit from me), and my gifts have been embedded within it. None of them expected, none of them from dh, all of them profound.

Seventeen years. That's really something, isn't it? :o

Doran

Dh and I have decided to go out to dinner. It's been quite a day for me (if you have interest, read the "SHINGLES" post, particularly the last bit from me), and my gifts have been embedded within it. None of them expected, none of them from dh, all of them profound.

Doran

It really is, you know. Congrats and hugs.

Doran

What a day!

Enjoy your dinner.

And happy Anniversary :D.

We had a wonderful dinner last night (the 23rd; we're overseas right now) at our favorite restaurant and hired a babysitter to watch the kids. Bliss!

We spent most of the meal reliving the last 17 years, and feeling amazed that so much time has gone by already. It sure hasn't felt that long! And we also think it just gets easier and easier as the years zip along. We're already planning out the 20th! :)

We had a wonderful dinner last night (the 23rd; we're overseas right now) at our favorite restaurant and hired a babysitter to watch the kids. Bliss!

We spent most of the meal reliving the last 17 years, and feeling amazed that so much time has gone by already. It sure hasn't felt that long! And we also think it just gets easier and easier as the years zip along. We're already planning out the 20th! :)

I just knew there would be someone else out there celebrating along with us. Congratulations to you, too!

And, thanks for the "happies", everyone!

Doran

I'm glad you had such a lovely celebration before coping with the move.

DH and I met twenty years ago this May and married sixteen years ago this June. We never know which to celebrate - perhaps we'll celebrate 20 years together this year and twenty years married in four years.

Laura

I'm glad you had such a lovely celebration before coping with the move.

DH and I met twenty years ago this May and married sixteen years ago this June. We never know which to celebrate - perhaps we'll celebrate 20 years together this year and twenty years married in four years.

Laura

I say both--why not? Life is short!

Today is the last day; feels strange, but good, too. Good luck on your move also!