Menu

Coordinating Teaching Co. DVD's and Notgrass....

We have the high school DVD series, and my son just watched whichever one pertained to what he was studying.

He also watched the Hitler's empire one and the one on Churchill.

If I had the money, I would order the double set of the western civilization one, but I had to pass on the awesome deal they were running thanks to medical bills.

I am currently using Notgrass Exploring Am History with the Teaching Company's History of the United States 2nd Edition. Currently TTC has is on sale :)...so if you are looking to buy, you should check soon to be sure the sale doesn't evaporate on you.

I have worked out a schedule that matches the videos up with the Notgrass lessons pretty well. If anyone wants it, just pm me with your email address and I'll be glad to send it to you. It is too large to post it on the forum as an attachment.

We'e been so happy with using the videos along with the Notgrass course. We are going to do something similar next year for ancient and ren/ref. But for that one we'll have to turn to Spielvogel or something similar probably.

I mean they are the "full-fledged" ones, correct? I guess I should go look at the site! I just know they have some high school courses on history, but I am assuming you are talking about their regular course on American history. Okay, I will go look at the site!

Thanks, again!