Menu

Why, oh WHY?!? didn't I listen to you people?

uh-oh, I am reading Wicked while the girls take their dance lesson(the studio has it on its bookshelf)

I am only to the part where Nanny makes Melena take Elphaba to play with other children.

Is it bad writing or just yuck?

That's what I want to know also. I am only at the beginning but my husband finished it and he said he just didn't like the ending which always makes a book suck!

bad writing and yuck. I can take a little "yuck" (although I prefer none) if the plot and writing is good. But, I just didn't like any of it. The ending was terrible. The moral premise was depressing. I was just mad at myself for choosing to spend my time on it. I have a really hard time stopping reading a book once I have started it.

But, the musical is AWESOME! Get the music if you like musicals. I am totally addicted!!!

I bought it because I love that genre, to read on the plane trip to Disneyland and back.

Oy.

I made it through two chapters, hoping it would get better.

It only got hinkier.

When we got to our hotel in Anaheim, I threw it in the trash. And I SO wanted some eye bleach :eek: