Menu

I never knew on the RR website

GreenKitty

Hopefully, your experience will be different, but I haven't been successful in keeping my wishlist or my cart items on their website for more than a day; once I close down internet explorer they are gone. On the flip side, I've had items on my Amazon wishlist for years.

It may work very well for you, but I would just add a few items and see if it works before I spend a lot of time adding all of next years items only to find them gone the next day...it's very frustrating.

Beth, I had that happen once, last year. I emailed them and it was some sort of glitch or something. Either way, it never happened again. When I logged on recently, I still had things on my wish list from last summer!

I LURVE the wish list. I lose papers like crazy, so having my wishes in one stable place where I won't throw them away is cool.

Thanks, Michelle. I was so frustrated that I never tried to add to the wishlist again. I've also had a very large RR order lost in webspace, so I've been leary of their on-line services; luckily, it was truly lost I wasn't charged twice for the order. I think I'll try again though since it sounds like they gotten some of their website problems worked out.