Menu

How to delete my WTM account?

I hope no one thinks I'm upset or anything because that is not the case. I simply find myself spending entirely too much time online. My children are developing a deep hatred for the computer.

I have tried just not going to my favorite sites but let's face, I have no self control.

I've emailed the admin numerous times trying to have my account deleted but have never received a response.

Does anyone know how to delete an account??

I suppose if you had been successful at it, you would be here??

LOL. I don't know if I can be that inflammatory.

:lol: Yes, Daisy & Inflammatory aren't two words I think of together.

I don't think you can delete your account. If you really want to leave us, though, you could have your dh or kids change your password and not tell you what it is. That way you can't log in.

Do you have an internet filter? We use K9 (free) and you can select specific sites to block on top of the usual. Just don't be the admin who has the password to change the settings. You won't be able to even look.

In fact, there is a setting that will make it bark at you if you try.

Do you have an internet filter? We use K9 (free) and you can select specific sites to block on top of the usual. Just don't be the admin who has the password to change the settings. You won't be able to even look.

In fact, there is a setting that will make it bark at you if you try.

:smilielol5:

Thanks for the laugh, gals. I think I'll have DH change the password for me. I hope I can't look. That's part of my problem. :glare:

You don't have to have an account to read these forums...so if dh changes the password for you it will only affect your ability to post. You could still get sucked into the vortex by reading...:D

I hope no one thinks I'm upset or anything because that is not the case. I simply find myself spending entirely too much time online. My children are developing a deep hatred for the computer.

I have tried just not going to my favorite sites but let's face, I have no self control.

I've emailed the admin numerous times trying to have my account deleted but have never received a response.

Does anyone know how to delete an account??

Daisy, I will really miss your wonderful gently spoken posts. I admire you even more than ever. Have some wonderful years ahead with your family.