Menu

Did anyone see the movie Blindness?

Ick, Ick, Ick, Ewwwwww.

Not horror. Not a thriller. Not edge of your seat by any means. Just gross and depraved and boring. Seriously....boring. No intrigue. No storyline. Why were they blind? No one knows. How did the problem get fixed? No one knows. It just was. The movie is all about the stupid way they all behaved in the in between times.

I'm thinking that we should cancel our library hold. :bigear:

I think you'd miss an unforgettable book if you did. It can be horrible and disgusting but it's not a shallow story in any sense - A real study on what being human is. And it's not without hope and redemption. It's one of those novels you'll carry with you long after you've read it.

Salon has a short review that will give you an idea of what it's like here.

It's important literature. Stomach turning at times like Lord of the Flies but important nonetheless.

I think you'd miss an unforgettable book if you did. It can be horrible and disgusting but it's not a shallow story in any sense - A real study on what being human is. And it's not without hope and redemption. It's one of those novels you'll carry with you long after you've read it.

Salon has a short review that will give you an idea of what it's like here.

It's important literature. Stomach turning at times like Lord of the Flies but important nonetheless.

I agree. The book was wonderful. Saramago is a genius. Skip the movie, read the book.

Margaret