Menu

Question for the curly girls

I'm a curly girl too, but I straighten mine. My hair takes a long time to dry and I can't stand to walk around with wet hair half the day. If I straighten mine it'll hold for a week. How do you deal with wet hair all the time?

Should I even admit that I just wash mine once a week? I've got such dry hair that it's painful to wash it more often than that.

I'm a curly girl too, but I straighten mine. My hair takes a long time to dry and I can't stand to walk around with wet hair half the day. If I straighten mine it'll hold for a week. How do you deal with wet hair all the time?

Should I even admit that I just wash mine once a week? I've got such dry hair that it's painful to wash it more often than that.

Well, I don't dry my hair "artificially", but I also don't walk around with wet hair all the time. I guess it doesn't bother me like it does you to have wet hair.

What if you washed it at night and let it dry that way? It's only once a week, right? BTW, that little factoid doesn't bother me in the least! :)

Doran

and put the whole top up with little clips. I leave those in for hours while we do school, and if I need a bit more drying, I use a blowdryer with diffusor. My hair comes out nice and curly, and I don't care if it's damp in the clips.

Michelle T

I do this too, although sometimes I forget about the clips, then walk past a mirror and go, "Oh yeah... I better take those out!" lol

i like to blow mine out and flat iron too. it lasts me for four days and i usually wash on the 5th. never could have gotten away with that a few years ago but hey, one of the perks of getting a *bit* older, eh?

when i do go curly, i apply leave-in to the ends, section it off with clips and use dove hairspray on each section. takes a good 2 hours to dry.