Menu

Waterless cookware (7-ply stainless steel) -- what do you think?

I have Amway's Queen Cookware; it's over 25 years old and still going strong. I do use a nonstick pan for things like omelets, but I use the other cookware for everything else.

A friend received a set as a wedding present. Within the first year her apartment complex burned to the ground, and she lost everything...except her waterless cookware and her china.

If you can afford it, you'll be glad you bought it.:D

A couple of healthy websites recommend this type of cookware as the only kind to buy. What do those of you who have (or have had) it think?

:bigear:

Dh used to have problems with indigestion and heartburn, but when I started using the stainless steel cookware instead of aluminum, he got lots better. He was having to take acid reducers (then available only by prescription) every day. Suddenly, he didn't need them anymore. I really LOVE my TowneCraft cookware.

I've been using it now for about 6 months now. I really love mine, although I bought the Precise brand from Amazon at a great price. Most favorite is the electric skillet, however I still burn things in it and can't figure out why! Food definitely tastes better cooked in it!