Menu

? concerning MFW and A World of Adventure

momof165

Hello,

I am trying to decide which route to go for 4th Grade with ds. Money is an issue at this time - so, I'd like to combine as much as possible with one expense. We have used MFW for 1st, 2nd and now 3rd Grade (EEC). Creation to the Greeks would be next. With CtoG we would have to add Math, LA, Spelling. I already own Lively Latin and Saxon 5/4. I have looked at the sample pages of A World of Adventure - I really like what I see. Any users out there who can tell me about this program? Anyone who has used MFW and switched to A World of Adventure or vice versa? Should I stay with MFW? Help - I am so confused:confused:. Why does the grass ALWAYS seem to be greener on the other side?

Sonja

Homeschooling JUST ONE - ds 9

The grass isn't greener. It's just a green light shining on brown grass. :D If you have used MFW successfully for so many years, then why switch? If money is an issue, I would stick with what I have been using. If you switch to AWOA and discover that it's not a great fit, you will be out of more money returning back to MFW.

I use MFW and we will be using CTG next also but I know someone who uses AWOA and she loves it. However, it's not really strong in the LA as you may think. I believe she still supplements.

Yes, I am a member of the MFW yahoo group. I bought one manual - and I never received the manual:ack2: After filing a complaint with paypal the money was refunded. However, I have not found another used copy CtoG.

Sonja

Homeschooling JUST ONE - ds9