Menu

I wonder if the guy who owns the local natural foods store...

...realizes how amusing it is to see him standing on the sidewalk right outside his shop, smoking? I don't buy anything there, but I go by often either as I drive or run through town. And it never ceases to amaze me that the guy doesn't at least duck out back for his drag.:p

...realizes how amusing it is to see him standing on the sidewalk right outside his shop, smoking? I don't buy anything there, but I go by often either as I drive or run through town. And it never ceases to amaze me that the guy doesn't at least duck out back for his drag.:p

he thinks all the *healthy* food he is eating will make up for the cigarettes...or maybe he is just an employee who doesn't care how he represents his employer's store. :rolleyes:

he thinks all the *healthy* food he is eating will make up for the cigarettes...or maybe he is just an employee who doesn't care how he represents his employer's store. :rolleyes:

"I'll take an organic power greens smoothie and a pack of Marlboro's, please!"

This guy's the owner, that much I know. Go figure!

Go to a hospital, and you always see the staff outside the doors puffing away. It speaks volumes to me about just how much of addiction it really is. Now your health food store dude...he's probably smoking for medicinal purposes. cool10.gif

Can you smell it? Is it maybe those clove thingies? Or... ya know? big-wink.gif

Whatever it is, it still looks bad though, doesn't it? One of the doctors at our local hospitals can often be found around the entrance having his smoke break. :rolleyes:

the hospital people who would smoke outside the door to radiation, right next to the sign that said "No smoking here" and had a map to the smoking area. You'd think seeing real live cancer patients without hair would inspire them to do their smoking elsewhere, if not quit smoking altogether.