Menu

"Moms don't need breaks!"

...so says my 7 year old DD, while watching Spongebob. In today's episode, Spongebob and Patrick become parents to a baby clam, and Spongebob stays home to be the mom. He's asking Patrick for a break, while ironing, bouncing the crying clam, cleaning and doing other mom things.

DD says, in all seriousness, "Moms don't need breaks! Spongebob isn't a real mom I guess."

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh wow.

Sponge Bob was kicked out of our house 2 years ago. I could not stand the sarcasm and his laugh....That is beside the point though. My kids seem to think the same thing at times.

Why should Mom need a break? She does everything and is super-Mom

I still feel guilty when I take breaks or have some downtime...What is that about?

I think we are spoiling our kids.

At least that is what I think when I feel taken advantage of....oh, the cycle of a homeschool Mom..

Give our all..they expect more

Give less...Something is wrong with Mom, she is being unfair..etc..

:lol:

...so says my 7 year old DD, while watching Spongebob. In today's episode, Spongebob and Patrick become parents to a baby clam, and Spongebob stays home to be the mom. He's asking Patrick for a break, while ironing, bouncing the crying clam, cleaning and doing other mom things.

DD says, in all seriousness, "Moms don't need breaks! Spongebob isn't a real mom I guess."

:lol::lol::lol:

Seven yr. olds are adorable, aren't they? Just wait until SHE becomes a mom!

Chelle