Menu

s/o on the snobbery...

Did you purchase extra of your "snobbery" choices while you are building up supplies in case times get tough? I am working on that now that I have a good supply of beans and rice. i.e. my soap choice, chocolate chips(hey you gotta have a good chocolate chip cookie once and a while) and many other items that I may not be able to get or inflation will make it tough to afford.

Do you think this excuse would work with my dh when I tell him I need to stock up on designer purses for when times get tough? :D

:lol: Well, actually there is a nice designer brand (I think it was Coach)that announced a 20% reduction in the price of their product. Will that work?:lol:

Did you purchase extra of your "snobbery" choices while you are building up supplies in case times get tough? I am working on that now that I have a good supply of beans and rice. i.e. my soap choice, chocolate chips(hey you gotta have a good chocolate chip cookie once and a while) and many other items that I may not be able to get or inflation will make it tough to afford.

No. Some of the things I'm a snob about I would just do without- good coffee, good beer. Other things I'm a snob about are cheaper anyway- foods cooked from scratch.