Menu

I don't know what to do.

Yup, You'll know you tried. If she's a really good friend, try. You'd be amazed at how long people can hang on when they're waiting. Can you still talk to her? I remember that I talked to my Aunt on one night...expecting to have the time to get there. Looking back at our conversations, I know that she knew it was over... I wish I had just dropped everything to go see her.....

Carrie:-)

Would you like to see her before she passes?

I wish I had been with my dad before he passed away. No one told me how serious it was so I got the 7-day advance plane ticket and he died 2 days later. I have and will always carry that in my heart. If I'm ever in that situation again, I will not hesitate in my decision.

I just called her brother. He said we should still come if we want. Her condition has really gone down over the past two days, so he wanted us to know that she might go when we're there.

I"m going. I bought her a Breast Cancer Build a Bear and I want to give it to her.

I am going to cry for 800 miles.