Menu

Sigh. Sad day at my house this morning...

Woke up this morning and found Max, our last ferret, dead in his cage. Of course I cried like a big baby, after all we had him for 5 1/2 years. He lived 7 months longer than his brother Jake, and I'm very glad he went peacefully in his sleep. No more missing his brother. I'll bet they're both running around, drinking from a ferretone river and eating tons of n-bone treats until they fall asleep from exhaustion. We'll miss the little bugger bouncing in his cage anxious to come out and play. Everytime I'd come to get on the internet, Max would wake up and want some hugs and kisses, which I gladly supplied.

I know he's not sad anymore being the only ferret and missing his brother. He's with plenty of other ferrets now doing his ferret dance, dooking, and just doing what ferrets do for all of eternity.

RIP Max, I love you!

but I found out that I was very allergic to the little guys. They gave me severe asthma so it doesn't look like I'll be getting anymore ferrets anytime soon.

I can say that they always made me laugh, smile, and made my life a whole lot more pleasurable when I had a bad day.:001_smile:

Thanks again everyone.