Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IWantToBelieve

A re-introduction

I used to post sporadically before the forums changed under Melissa in SC. I've been lurking off an on and forgot I'd registered LOL.

Anyway, just a 'who is she' kind of thing because I've been lurking more again and wanting to jump in and post. Hubby and I have been married for 17 1/2 yrs and we have four boys, 15, 14, 13 and 10. We are in our 4th year of homeschooling ( I think it's 4th LOL).

We're in it for 'life', oldest was held back in first grade so he's in 9th grade this year. That was a little scary, to step onto that road, but we're here and getting through it.

We're also moving to a bigger home in about three weeks and I'll have an entire room just for our school things. I don't have to share it with an office, or a dining room or a bedroom, it'll be all mine! :)

So anyway, if you see the nick and think 'who the heck is that'...there you go. :)

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin