Menu

I need a good exercise video

I need to get rid of some of these winter pounds I have put on and since there is still plenty of snow on the ground here, I don't think I will be able to get outside anytime soon. :(

I am looking for a good exercise video that will get my metabolism moving, but will also help with muscle tone and firming. What are some good ones?

TIA!

I personally LOVE the http://www.beachbody.com programs. I have several and highly recommend them. There is information on the site on how to choose the best one for yourself. Also, you can look through pages and pages of stories and before and after pics. There is a message board also.

Anyway, they are great and my kids have enjoyed them also though they kinda like Sweatin' to the Oldies! LOL

I am currently using Slim in 6 and love it. It consists of three different levels of wokouts. The first on is 25 mins and the advanced is right at an hour. Also, Tae Bo's Billy's Bootcamp looks awesome. I have the DVDs but I am not quite ready for them...yet:D