Menu

Can someone help me out? I have no idea what I'm doing...

I'm really lost at this new format.:eek: I've been reading and trying to figure it out for a few days, but, alas, I need help. I've tried to respond to a few posts and wasn't able to, and then I got that the network was busy, so I couldn't post or anything.

I'm trying to like this new format, but, in the past have deliberately stayed away from this because it was too much time and energy for me to figure out. However, I don't get home school support anywhere else right now, so I'm determined to buckle down and figure it out.

How do you post a reply? How do you edit your profile? :confused: I think I've figured it out, but, I'm not sure if it worked.

Thanks! I hope I can get used to this since everyone seems to be so excited about it.

Of course you have to be signed in for everything to work.

You can either hit "post reply" under your post or hit the little icon in the lower right-hand corner of the post you want to answer that has a letter with a quill...that will allow you to quick post.

To edit your profile, click on "user control panel" at the top of this page at the left. It's located in the medium-blue colored strip under the name of the forum you are currently in. The just choose the option on the left side of the page.

Hope that helps.