Menu

I'm on my way to the oncologist in a few minutes. Prayers would

truly be appreciated. They did an MRI, CT scan, whole body bone scan and a bone density on me last week. The main concern seems to be because they found "hot spots" on my MRI. We have to get it checked out and find out if I have any cancer in my body. My IBS is acting up and that is making my stomach have more nervousness. Please pray it will calm down and that I will hold myself together while we're in the doctor's office. I don't have time to share everything up to now, but will try to tonight or tomorrow. A short synopsis: All of this is because I fell down a step and have a compressed disc that looks "unusual" to the orthopaedist. My chiro and primary dr are not as alarmed, which comforts me some. I have always had trouble with my Vitamin D and Calcium levels, so it could just be that.

I appreciate your prayers!

Molly

I'm sorry it's taken me this long to update ya'll. I know you've been praying, because I've been very calm and didn't get emotional today.

My appt. was at 2:30, went back around 3:00, met with the dr. We like him. He's laid back, calm and easy to understand. He had me give 7 vials of blood so we can test all the areas that could be "it", had me do a mammogram and I'll do a PETScan this weekend. He'll get the results back in and we'll go back next Thursday at 3:30.

My dh and I feel good after talking to him. His ears perked up when I mentioned the hypoPARAthyroidism problem back in 2001. That regulates the calcium and vitamin D that goes to the bones. We had the Vitamin D under control, but he said it's hard to regulate in some people. My latest bloodwork in Nov. with my thyroid dr. showed it being low, so she increased it. He did not make me feel anxious at all. It's just the next step to finding "it" , IF it's even there. We just don't know until all the results come in. I think he has to bases covered.

We so appreciate all the concern and prayers being lifted up on our behalf! I can't tell you how hard it is to have heard this news, but the peace and calmness that the Lord has given us is SO amazing. Please continue to pray as we wait for the answers next week. Pray that we can keep ourselves busy so that I don't have an idle mind. It's quite a blessing to know all of you are praying for us and we are very grateful!

I'll update you all next week!

Love,

Molly