Menu

Bring on the BUYERS!

OK, Ladies - I've done it. . . . . .

We got an "out-of-the-blue" call to show our house tomorrow at noon. We tried unsuccessfully to sell it from last April-Nov, in order to join my dh at his out-of-state job. Pulled it off the market to give it (and me!) a break. Then this call comes in . . . . . :w00t:

In the past 48 hours, we have dejunked, organized gutted closets, and just tonight I installed not one, not two, not three, but FIVE new plantation blinds in our kitchen and family room. (with no power screwdriver - yeesh!) Tomorrow morning we will scrub & dust, to get that "just cleaned" smell, and bring 'em on!

Prayers, thought, well wishes, house-selling dances, etc. all welcome. I can't even begin to tell you what an immense blessing it would be if These. Are. The. Buyers.

My hopes are not up. But the bright side is that the house is clean for the weekend!:D

OK, Ladies - I've done it. . . . . .

We got an "out-of-the-blue" call to show our house tomorrow at noon. We tried unsuccessfully to sell it from last April-Nov, in order to join my dh at his out-of-state job. Pulled it off the market to give it (and me!) a break. Then this call comes in . . . . . :w00t:

In the past 48 hours, we have dejunked, organized gutted closets, and just tonight I installed not one, not two, not three, but FIVE new plantation blinds in our kitchen and family room. (with no power screwdriver - yeesh!) Tomorrow morning we will scrub & dust, to get that "just cleaned" smell, and bring 'em on!

Prayers, thought, well wishes, house-selling dances, etc. all welcome. I can't even begin to tell you what an immense blessing it would be if These. Are. The. Buyers.

My hopes are not up. But the bright side is that the house is clean for the weekend!:D

:grouphug:, Heather! Now to Him who is able..... :D

BTW, I am MOST impressed by your blind hanging feat!!!!

Well, they just left! Seemed favorably impressed, but you Never. Know.

The house is just spotless! Dh will be so, so happy when he comes home - if we can keep it that way. ;)

Now, it's just wait and see. . . . :lurk5:

(:iagree:) That smiley is cuz the 4yo said,"Mommy! Do that one!"