Menu

please send me some cool air

we are in a heat wave here in Australia. today is 42oC tomorrow is going to be the same , yesterday was the same. it is going to continue until Sunday, which is meant to be a cool 35oC:glare:. it is just too hot. I live on the south eastern coast, where it is cooler than everywhere else. some places are over 47oC

I thought seeing as it is winter there, someone could send me some cool air... or snow... I would just be happy with some rain.. please.:001_smile:

We had about 3-5" of snow yesterday, then about a 1/2" ice, and then....another inch of ice. Please, help yourself! Our schools are closed again tomorrow, which will make 3 days in a row, and I live in one of those districts students HATE because they NEVER close! I'm actually jealous because my friends are having so much fun, and getting stuff done, and I'm sitting here schooling the kids. Not much is different.

Yeah, me too. I think I'm going to read all the responses over again to see if that helps. It's going to be 44 here on Saturday, so think of me with your arms crossed protectively over your chests while I try to keep Mr Newborn hydrated.

Actually, my car has air con. What do your rekon, Melissa? Should I jump in the car and head for your place?

;)

Rosie

Yeah, me too. I think I'm going to read all the responses over again to see if that helps. It's going to be 44 here on Saturday, so think of me with your arms crossed protectively over your chests while I try to keep Mr Newborn hydrated.

Actually, my car has air con. What do your rekon, Melissa? Should I jump in the car and head for your place?

;)

Rosie

you are more than welcome. it ended up being 44oC here today. I have no air conditioning, but we could sit in your car.:lol:

feel for my boys, they have a basketball championship in Waragul on the weekend. I am hoping it will be cancelled because of the heat.

We've had plenty of sleet and snow here in Missouri---I'll send some your way, and then when we have our summer in July and August, please send us some of your cool air, OK? It sounds like a great trade to me! :D

sounds like a plan:D I wont be able to send any sleet or snow. we don't get anywhere as cold as that in the winter, but some cold air I could manage

You are definitely welcome to some of ours... I'd love to see anything above freezing...Yesterday I woke up to -2'F and was thrilled to peak at 13'F.

we are in a heat wave here in Australia. today is 42oC tomorrow is going to be the same , yesterday was the same. it is going to continue until Sunday, which is meant to be a cool 35oC:glare:. it is just too hot. I live on the south eastern coast, where it is cooler than everywhere else. some places are over 47oC

I thought seeing as it is winter there, someone could send me some cool air... or snow... I would just be happy with some rain.. please.:001_smile: