Menu

How to...

quit being snippy?

For about a week now, I've felt very short with hubby. Over the last couple days, I've given into a harsh comment or tone a few times.

I don't really feel poorly towards him and I'm not mad at him. I'm not particularly stressed though we do have a few things going on (including dd and I were almost killed yesterday which has bugged me a bit since it happened...but again, that was just yesterday).

And I'm fine with the kids, my mom, a friend whose behavior is a bit nutty right now, etc. It's just with him.

I don't know. But does anyone know how to chill? I really didn't mean this last time to come out with such a tone. It was so minor...no attitude called for at all.

:grouphug:

Would you be able to have a date night aytime soon? This can range from a nice dinner out, a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop, a movie night at home with just you and dh while the dc are out? Have you apologized and asked for forgiveness? That in itself usually helps me to feel better when I wrong my dh. What ever you decide, I hope you enjoy your spouse:tongue_smilie:

Maybe you either need a date night, or the opposite: a break from each other. It depends on whether or not you've been too much together lately, or too little together.

Other than that, I just try my best to stop. talking. now. before I get out of line.