Jump to content


Can you help me remember the name of something I want to order from Staples?

Recommended Posts


I used to have a box of repositionable laminating sheets -- not the kind that go in a laminator, but more like sheets of contact paper slightly over 8 1/2" x 11". To use, I just stuck them on whatever paper I was protecting. I can't seem to find these on the Staples website -- does anyone know what these are called?


Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...