Menu

I need a Miracle Suit in January!

Dh informed me that his company was awarded a trip for 2 to The Ritz at Grand Cayman in 2.5 weeks!

I just had a hysterectomy and my tummy is a flabby mess! I need a gut-sucker bathing suit.

How about this Miracle Suit from Nords?

Throw any other pics at me!

I haven't left the house in 2 weeks. I've been in my jammies and highly medicated for 2 weeks. I'm thankful to God for blessing us w/ this trip. I just need to accept the fact that I'll be a little flabby. Oh well.

Thanks!!

That would look great on you!

Nordstrom has an incredible return policy so I am sure you could order it and return it if needed. Since you need it so soon, I would call and order to make sure it is in stock, instead of finding out in a week that they are back ordered. This would also give you a chance to double check their return policy from online to store. You may even want to order a couple of styles to make sure you get the one you want.

I hope your surgery went well and hope you are feeling great for you trip,

Tap

I got a Lands End slenderizer suit last year and really like it. It is a bit hard to put on, but once it is on, I feel confident (which is a big step for me and a swim suit). You can shop by anxiety zone and the styles not only slenderize, but also draw the eye away from the anxiety zone. The one I got is for my tummy anxiety zone and also has an underwire bra, which is so nice and supportive.

http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/Women/Swimsuits/One-Piece-Suits/Slenderizers/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4~5&catNumbers=83~134~135~1013&visible=1~2~1~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=12&tab=2

Here's a link to the suit I bought, and I notice it is on sale

http://www.landsend.com/pp/TummyControlSolidUnderwireTankSwimsuit~182352_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PZD&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000001013

276984_A808_FF_PZD?op_sharpen=1&rgn=0,0,1980,2970&scl=7.388059701492537&fmt=jpeg BTW, that's not me, it's the model from Lands End (who does not need tummy control)

Edited by MeanestMomInMidwest

DH's company sent us on a cruise 8 months after a baby. It was WELL WORTH the money!

Don't be alarmed if the material feels a bit different, if I remember correctly it didn't have the normal stretch a swimsuit has (but in a *good* way!). Be sure to get a bottle of nice soap to soak it in after wear (I forget the name of that stuff...).

The floral pattern on the one you linked will also be very flattering.

Have fun for all of us stuck in the cold!!!

DH's company sent us on a cruise 8 months after a baby. It was WELL WORTH the money!

Don't be alarmed if the material feels a bit different, if I remember correctly it didn't have the normal stretch a swimsuit has (but in a *good* way!). Be sure to get a bottle of nice soap to soak it in after wear (I forget the name of that stuff...).

The floral pattern on the one you linked will also be very flattering.

Have fun for all of us stuck in the cold!!!

Thank you all for the feedback!

I ordered both the Lands End suit and the one from Nords. I'll hopefully find a cute cover-up, flip-flops and I'll be good to go!

Thank you all for the feedback!

I ordered both the Lands End suit and the one from Nords. I'll hopefully find a cute cover-up, flip-flops and I'll be good to go!

I'm not a rep for them or anything, but Lands End has cover ups on sale, too

http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/Women/Swimsuits/Cover-ups/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4&catNumbers=83~134~140&visible=1~2~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=12&tab=2&pageSize=12&pageSize=12&page=1

I shop Lands End a lot because they have a no questions asked return policy, I often order multiple sizes and return what doesn't fit me.

Now you've got me in the summer shopping mood....Dreaming of a tropical vacation.

I'm not a rep for them or anything, but Lands End has cover ups on sale, too

http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/Women/Swimsuits/Cover-ups/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4&catNumbers=83~134~140&visible=1~2~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=12&tab=2&pageSize=12&pageSize=12&page=1

I shop Lands End a lot because they have a no questions asked return policy, I often order multiple sizes and return what doesn't fit me.

Now you've got me in the summer shopping mood....Dreaming of a tropical vacation.

Thank you!