Menu

What's with the ads?

We're in the tippy-top of Maryland, just south of Hanover, so we're nearly in PA, southern Adams and York counties are close to us.

I am about fifteen minutes or less from the Maryland border. My DH works in Westminster. :seeya: Hi there!!

• Like 1

Hi Ashley! If you don't mind me asking, what part of PA do you live in? We're thinking of relocating to southern PA in the next few years.

We live in Hanover! Howabout that? I've lived here for 3 years, so I am still fairly new.

Whereabouts are you thinking of moving? Farther north or around SC/SE PA?

We keep trying to move up to the York-area, we were even considering a move up to the Harrisburg-area, but jobs kept us here. :D

We just moved back to PA 3 weeks ago!

We are in Lancaster and so far loving it.

Dh is originally from the Altoona area and my family was in Germantown.

We're in the Altoona area! :seeya: We just moved here 8 months ago, and liking it so far.

Rainefox, I love your avatar. Those don't look like swimming goggles, what kind of glasses are they?

It's too bad we can't have a giant virtual state map that we could put push-pins in and then ask? Hey, who does this one belong to? cause I'm right over here.

Actually, there is a map function online that does that. You can register by username or first name or whatever and anyone with a link can add a push pin to it. It's called ZeeMaps.com

Welcome back! There are many things to love about Lancaster!

if there are any homeschoolers in the surronding area of erie county that would like to join in on activities for ages 11 and up, please send me a private message for more info :)

We are moving back to PA this coming summer after 10 years in WA State... to Schuylkill or Berks county... main attraction is 9th grade son wants to be involved in JROTC at local school... anyone have any experience with either Reading or Pine Grove Area HS? Their JROTC program? Either school in general? Also homeschool groups meeting in either area?

I am contemplating still homeschooling my youngest, DS 12 yrs old (as a single mom, sometimes I long for a break - it breaks my heart when thinking I will possibly be stopping) If so, we will be looking for a homeschool band, dance club - performing arts studios?

P.S. I will be listing 1000's of HS/Christian faith, etc books in the near future. I need 50 posts and time to take lots of pics :001_huh:

Edited by Aimee2728

We live in Southwestern Pa. About an hour south of Pittsburgh. Not much going on down here to be involved in :(

Love to visit the Lancaster and Erie areas.

• Like 1

We live in Southwestern Pa. About an hour south of Pittsburgh. Not much going on down here to be involved in :(

Love to visit the Lancaster and Erie areas.

What part do you live in? I'm in the south hills. Baldwin/Whitehall area. I just got in contact with a group of homeschoolers! It was pretty lonely here up to that point for me. If you'd like to get involved, let me know! :)

• Like 1

question for all you pennsylvanians with high schoolers :) if you dont use a cyber school, what do you use to graduate your high schoolers? a diploma program (which one), GED, or other??? thanks!