Menu

OT: Media Mail

cajun.classical

but it's cheap so I use it :) I've received packages in as little as a few days and some I waited for more than 2 months (and they came damaged). Depends on the distance and the area post office, I guess. Most that I've sent have been received w/in a week or so. If you have confirmed that it was shipped, I'd wait a bit longer and then start worrying.

Hi Angelina,

I recently had an on-line company file a claim with USPS for non-delivery after 30 days. They reshipped my package via UPS ground and I received it on Valentine's Day, just 4 days later.

I also had my local mailman falsify on-line delivery information last month too. Luckily, I was able to talk with the Postmaster and pick up my package personally. It was a high $ amount for me, so I wanted to sure I would get it.

You can e-mail or pm if you want details on the private company. My purchase was from a classed discussion.

Take care,

Thanks for the advice. I can't believe that troubles you've had with the Post Office.

I emailed the company last week, and still have not heard back from them. They are a family business and I know them personally, but I'm starting to get impatient. And it does seem odd to me that BOTH items I purchased (in the same week from 2 different people) have not arrived. Sounds like a post office problem. Yuck.

Thanks again to both of you for the encouragement.

the mail has been very slow lately. I've recently sold some things and put delivery confirmation on them. Usually they make it to Memphis in one day, two at the most, but lately they have been taking up to six days just to make that two hour trip.

I don't know what the deal is. Slowness coupled with rates that are continuously being raised--not a good combination.