Menu

History Resources in Dollar Bin @ Target!

I know Tar-jay is a hot button for some of you, but I shop there and if anyone else does, here's what I bought today in the dollar bins:

State Flashcards - Shows state, name, abbreviation, state flower & bird

President Flashcards - through G.W. Bush, shows name, pic, years served, party and home state

World Educational Flap Book - Shows (and lists) all the continents, countries and a bunch of "world" facts (i.e. population & area)

Talk about a find! All for $1/ea! They also had a bunch of workbooks, but I didn't look at them too closely. I hope that your Target might have the same stuff!

We picked up the state cards and the states flip book at the beginning of the school year. Check your flash cards and make sure they're all there. Don't count them, verify the states. LOL I have a good reason for this. My daughter and I did a lapbook for Miss Hickory, which is set in New Hampshire. When I went to pull out the state card for her, I couldn't find it. Turns out I had two of another state but no New Hampshire. I mean, come on! The one stinkin' card I needed! What are the odds?

I find lots of very useful resources on the dollar rack at Target. Lots of scrapbooking stuff, too.

Jeannie