Menu

Pregnancy Whine...

Last night between midnight and 7 am I slept about 2-2.5 hours :( My stomach is usually hard as a rock at bedtime and my "you know what" is so tender and hurts when I get up from bed or sitting..

So before dh went to work, I was bawling my eyes out~he said he would have stayed home to be with me but I told him to go to work.

I feel like I'm starting to get depressed and this baby will never come out~even though it's not time yet. My last 3 appointments I have been measuring 3 weeks ahead of where I am suppose to be but my doctor won't do anything(ultrasound) about it yet(which frustrates me). I don't go back for 3 weeks because she will be out of town :(

I am gonna put a call in to them today though and see if I can take anything to maybe help me get some sleep..

Ok, enough whining!!

I need to feed my kids before they tell me they are dying of starvation :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening to me whine today

Last night between midnight and 7 am I slept about 2-2.5 hours :( My stomach is usually hard as a rock at bedtime and my "you know what" is so tender and hurts when I get up from bed or sitting..

So before dh went to work, I was bawling my eyes out~he said he would have stayed home to be with me but I told him to go to work.

I feel like I'm starting to get depressed and this baby will never come out~even though it's not time yet. My last 3 appointments I have been measuring 3 weeks ahead of where I am suppose to be but my doctor won't do anything(ultrasound) about it yet(which frustrates me). I don't go back for 3 weeks because she will be out of town :(

I am gonna put a call in to them today though and see if I can take anything to maybe help me get some sleep..

Ok, enough whining!!

I need to feed my kids before they tell me they are dying of starvation :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening to me whine today

consolation is that it is temporary and that there is a great reward at the end! That's what got me through it. During my last trimester, I was so big, if I had slipped and fallen anywhere I would have rolled down a hill like a bowling ball.

Best wishes

;)

Oh, Krista, I know exactly how you are feeling! Does it help you to know you are due before me, and I already feel like you? :)

Last week was a horrible week for me. I didn't sleep well, baby wouldn't stop moving when I would go to bed, I kept getting up to pee and baby would be awake too...my ds came down with a really bad case of croup, so I was up with him. There was one night last week where I literally didn't even get 30 min. of sleep that night. I was awake for more than 24 hours before I was able to finally go to bed. I bawled to my dh too. He was great (as it sounds like yours is too) but it didn't take away the fact that I was uncomfortable and tired.

I have been so emotional with this pregnancy - everything makes me cry, which is so unusual for me. I told my dh the other day that I was sorry I was crying like this. He's probably only seen me cry 3 or 4 times in the 13 years we've been together. When I told him I was sorry, he just got this big grin on his face and said, "Don't be sorry! I find it refreshing that you have more than one emotion!". What a good guy...

Sigh...anyway. Yesterday I started my 3rd trimester. All I can think about is that I still have 3 more months to go!! I can't stand the thought of my belly getting bigger and more weight being tacked on. It's getting harder to breathe.... All that to say, I know how you feel.

Is there a way you can take a nap? You are probably exhausted which is exacerbating your emotions. Block out some time to get some good sleep - stay up longer if you have to to make yourself super tired so you can sleep regardless of being uncomfortable, then sleep as long as you can.

I'm sorry you can't see your Dr. for another 3 weeks. That would frustrate me too. Are you in a group that you could see another Dr.?

(((Krista)))...we'll get through this and have all summer to take our babies for walks and get back into shape. Think Spring. Think Spring. Think Spring....:)

Janna, sorry you are feeling the same.. It stinks..

This pregnancy has been very emotional for me also. Even today, everything is just making me want to cry~I'm trying not to because I don't want my kids to wonder what is wrong with mom :)

I have a call into the nurse and hopefully we can figure something out so I can sleep at night. I have heard of pregnant women getting to take Unisom even though I hate taking any meds(I'm a big baby) but if it would help me I would be more than willing to take it :)

I will be 32 weeks this week and it seems like the next 8 weeks or less will take forever to get here :( I am hoping at my next appointment I get an ultrasound so we can see how big the baby is and I'm hoping I go into labor early(wishful thinking~huh) that's what keeps me going..

Just not having a good day here today

... I'm hoping I go into labor early(wishful thinking~huh) that's what keeps me going..

Just not having a good day here today

You know, I was just telling a friend today that you know it's near the end of your pregnancy when you find yourself thinking things that would normally be considered irrational. Things like, "well, 36 weeks wouldn't be a bad time to go into labor, really..."

Right now, it takes me a full ten minutes to get my jeans off at night b/c of the pain in my pelvic bones. Our MW was quite excited to hear this (I'm still debating whether she's nuts b/c of it) and checked to see if his head is down. It is, and she's tickled. On my end, well, pffttthhbthhh, I'm glad SHE feels better. ;)

I keep telling myself that the end is supposed to be this uncomfortable b/c it helps us be truly and wholly ready to not be pregnant anymore when the baby arrives. (And BOY, does it do the trick, eh?!) That being this uncomfortable and sore and wobbly is a good sign. The thought isn't making me any more comfortable, but it does help me keep it in focus that "this. is. the. end." Or, to really abuse the old metaphor about the light at the end of the tunnel: the pain in those regions isn't an oncoming train!

Hang in there today, and maybe treat yourself to a warm bath (with a towel folded up on the bottom for a little cushion) tonight. {{hugs}}

Dy

I feel huge, can't sleep and when I do I wake up having to "pee" (and I just did an hour before!), the baby is most active in the middle of the night. Just when I get comfortable on one side, I get uncomfortable and have to switch! Try some pelvic rocks when you get uncomfortable to get the baby out of your pelvis. I'm very emotional as well. Roller coaster emotions. Hang in there. You're not alone. Only 2 mos. to go!

So hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.

It's just been one of those days..You know..

I am hoping tomorrow will be better and hoping the pill before bed will help.

Good Luck Stephanie :D Hopefully you will have that baby soon!

I know I am counting down days ;) I just can't wait! :D

It's a good thing hubby understands that I am feeling emotional, I'm tired and crabby and just ready to go into labor already.. What a dear for putting up with me :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, w/ #3, I almost called my mw because I thought the pelvic pain meant labor. I couldn't walk.

I measured at least 3cm big at every appt, & I had reason to suspect that my due date was off by a mo. Those combined factors led me to believe we should change the due date or that I was expecting twins, from the first mo. Nobody would listen to me, either.:(

By the last mo, I was SO BIG, I could barely reach the pedals to drive the car. (Once I scooted my seat far enough back for my belly, my legs were too short. I had to drive w/ my toes. BARELY.)

((Kristafish)) Just btdt sympathy. Three weeks until your due date? Or am I remembering that wrong? I know that feels like the longest 3 wks of pg! Hope you feel better.

I don't sleep at night b/c Braxton Hicks keep me up for most of the night. When that stops, the baby starts moving. Or, I get uncomfortable sleeping on a certain side, or I have to use the bathroom for the 12th time. Hugs to you b/c I'm right there with ya at 36 wks. I measured 38.5 wks at my appt. on Monday. Yikes. I'm an emotional mess, can't teach, don't have patience, dh doesn't really get it at all. Nothing is working to help me relax. I take a hot bath every afternoon/evening and it really doesn't help. My midwife recommended liquid calcium for the contractions at night...hoping that helps to relax my uterus enough. I want this baby out NOW. This pregnancy has been worse than ANY other at this point. So, I'm whining with you, sympathizing with you, crying with you, etc. It'll be over soon. Really!