Menu

Long shot but here goes: There was a thread on the old board a couple of years ago..

...in which posters were suggesting books to a poster whose marriage was in crisis. Dh & I have been asked to lead a "class" for Christian couples who are trying to save their marriages, and I would like to put together a list of books to use in our class or to recommend to the couples we meet. Does anyone remember the thread? Can you help me find it???

Edited by ereks mom

Love is a Choice by Smalley & Trent. A great book!

The Stormie Omartan Power of a Praying Wife book is good, too.

An oldie but goodie is James Dobson's 'What Wives Wish Husbands Knew about Women.' Dh and I loved that one as newlyweds.

A Christian book or two on sex would be appropriate, too.

...in which posters were suggesting books to a poster whose marriage was in crisis. Dh & I have been asked to lead a "class" for Christian couples who are trying to save their marriages, and I would like to put together a list of books to use in our class or to recommend to the couples we meet. Does anyone remember the thread? Can you help me find it???

His Needs, Her Needs: How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage by Hurley or Harley or something like that.