Menu

Can I just say that I - meaning the MOM - is loving this Wii...

We got a Wii as a family gift. My oldest paid for half of the system, Wii Play with extra controller and an extra nunchuck. My dh and I played bowling last night for quite awhile. This afternoon, he and I did the boxing. We had so much fun! We desperately need more exercise because we both thought we were going to fall over from the boxing. My kids think we are nuts. They have never seen us play a video game. My oldest ds friends are here from Florida and were just cracking up at us. Too fun!

I can relate. I actually bought the Wii for myself several months back. I had wanted one for a long time and decided to treat myself. I played it every evening for an hour or so. Most of the time dh would join me and we had a blast. It took getting the Wii Fit, a couple months later, for the kids to get interested in the gaming system. I must confess, I still buy myself games for the Wii. I just don't tell anyone who they're really for.;)

Same here too. The kids aren't used to having to share their video games with us.

DH and I like playing baseball and tennis together. Boxing gets thrown in from time to time as does bowling.

The kids like Lego Star Wars and Spiderman Friend or Foe the best. Both games require no movement at all, though.

We are really loving Guitar Hero World Tour for our Wii. It was a gift to our ds. I like to think that I am moderately anti-video games, but this one rocks!

My ds and dh were stunned that I was so into it. It is really fun for all of us because we can all have an instrument or sing. We can be our own mini rock band. And it is honestly quite challenging.