Menu

Kitties for Kanin

13 hours ago, katilac said:

Kudos on getting six kitties in one photo! I have seven cats, and they would never, lol 

They might if you gave them their own special couch and put birds on t.v. for them. 😂

I don’t have a picture of myself feeding world famous pig Daisy (who encourages kids to read) a treat while holding said treat in my lips, but here’s my boss doing the same.  Sadly my other pig pictures all have kids in them.  

IMG_5364.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, fraidycat said:

They might if you gave them their own special couch and put birds on t.v. for them. 😂

I can't get any of them interested in tv for cats! We just had one of them restricted to a single room for like a month (due to surgery), and even then, the sounds would catch his attention, but he'd just look for a moment and then look away. 

There's plenty of couch space, but maybe they're offended at not having their own. They do have a couple of saucer chairs, maybe I'll put those in front of the tv 😺

7 hours ago, Pawz4me said:

This is Trouble, our Christmas Day stray who is apparently (since it’s almost five months later) here to stay. 

IMG_0608.jpeg

You can't take a cat to the shelter if it shows up on Christmas Day, I'm pretty that's the law. 

• Like 1

My kitties really enjoy birds on tv but their absolute favorite is if you search “Games for Cats” on YouTube and put that on. I really should write a review of our tv.  It has stood up to a TON of abuse. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Terabith said:

My kitties really enjoy birds on tv but their absolute favorite is if you search “Games for Cats” on YouTube and put that on. I really should write a review of our tv.  It has stood up to a TON of abuse. 

Here is the next photo in my camera roll behind the one I posted above.

This piece is entitled "Dozer needs supervision during kitty t.v. time" 😂😂 But also, "thanks for help dusting".

IMG_0950.jpeg

• Haha 3