Menu

This happened last night

I love how the invisible strings that keep us all connected work in such wonderful ways.  Those people will never know you, but my goodness, they will know the benefits from your training and knowledge.

Well done!!

• Like 3

Congratulations!!! It must be so rewarding to know that the incredibly important work you do has had such a tangible impact on the lives of real people, and that your fellow first responders appreciate and respect your expertise and are using their training every day. ❤️ 

I have huge, huge imposter syndrome and am suddenly a very public figure in my own little niche industry.  it’s about to get worse, lol. On top of just an absolute ridiculous personal life right now.

So this stuff is extra special to me.  It’s totally unnecessary, but it honestly just means the world to me.

• Like 15

First of all, I wish there was a "love" button instead of just a "like".  Second, I am so proud of you!  You are truly amazing and making such a positive difference in this world.   

• Like 3

That's wonderful, and so well deserved! You just tell that syndrome that IT is the imposter and to leave you alone. You DESERVE to be where you are, doing what you are doing and getting credit for it! Congratulations!

• Like 4