Menu

Stress shopping - what do you buy?

Granny_Weatherwax

6 hours ago, Quill said:

I plan trips, or house projects. It scratches that itch of needing to do something and, in most cases, I do not spend money until I actually enact my plan. 

Sometimes it is enough for me to Amazon Shop and add things to my wishlist (or eBay watch list). Sometimes I am shopping for actual upcoming needs, so it actually is useful to come back with a cooler head and pick one option from the preselected wishlist items.

• Like 3

On 4/26/2023 at 11:25 AM, Granny_Weatherwax said:

I wish I could be a plant person. It would be a wonderful and healthy way to beautify my yard and house. I am no good with plants. No good at all.

This is me with indoor plants. I just bought three Easter flowering plants for myself. They're all dead now. I may have over-watered some and under-watered others. They were so bright and cheerful when I got them, and were totally worth it! ☺️  The only plants I don't kill off immediately are those that don't need watering (aloe, cactii). However, sometimes I just need a burst of colour.

I hope you find some way to help ease the stress in your life.

• Like 1