Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mom2legomaniacs

Do you ever feel like a

I've got y'all beat. I don't just end threads. Poof! I make them disappear, LOL!

I am one powerful woman.:p

Wow! Two threads in one night?!?! You're good! gen053.gif

I haven't read the replies, but I think it's hilarious that this thread has stayed up for WEEKS! I keep seeing it in the "new posts" search! Too funny. And yes, I have felt like a thread-killer occasionally.

OMG, I murdered so many threads on the old boards I was beginning to feel like a serial killer! LOL. Great post. I think I just "did in" a few last week too. It's enough to give a person a complex...

Don't shoot your eye out ;)

I'm so glad you caught that. I was hoping someone would!!!! :cool:

By the way, Anj, I love that song from Into the Woods!

I do too. I actually love everything from that show. Are you a Musical Theatre person? :)

I do too. I actually love everything from that show. Are you a Musical Theatre person? :)

Oh yes, I *LOVE* musical theatre!!! My latest passion is Wicked. It took me a while to find it, but I can't stop listening to it, and I want to tell everyone else they need to listen to it. :-)

Oh yes, I *LOVE* musical theatre!!! My latest passion is Wicked. It took me a while to find it, but I can't stop listening to it, and I want to tell everyone else they need to listen to it. :-)

You know, it's been on my "to do" list for some time now. I think I'll borrow it from the library this week. Thanks for reminding me of that! :D

almost 2000 people have viewed your "thread killer" post, and 128 people have responded :)

But...it's not rated.;)

It's not dead - It's pining for the fjords!

(quick - name the Monty Python sketch)

Dead Parrot Sketch:D

Ugh, that collie must live in our neighborhood. We are infested with barking dogs that nobody does anything about. :) Well, they mostly only bark when my baby is sleeping anyway. (sws!)