Menu

Do you ever feel like a

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks, bring up the painful memories of 6th grade when I had to sit next to that boy that smelled named (you guessed it....) Mark. I had to endure the painful teasing of "Oooooooh, Mark and Mindy" Of course, when I was in college I dated someone named Mark and then it wasn't so bad.;)

Off to find something funny.

Oh thanks, bring up the painful memories of 6th grade when I had to sit next to that boy that smelled named (you guessed it....) Mark. I had to endure the painful teasing of "Oooooooh, Mark and Mindy" Of course, when I was in college I dated someone named Mark and then it wasn't so bad.;)

Off to find something funny.

I'm sorry! That was completely off the mark, Mindy! :tongue_smilie:

Ooh! Watch out Mamagistra! You see what the post number was where she made that threat!! :ohmy:

And Mindy, as you move beyond your apprenticeship, do you have a few words to share with us lowly foragers? Something to inspire us to achieve the SWB greatness that you are about to have bestowed upon you? :bigear:

Ooh! Watch out Mamagistra! You see what the post number was where she made that threat!! :ohmy:

And Mindy, as you move beyond your apprenticeship, do you have a few words to share with us lowly foragers? Something to inspire us to achieve the SWB greatness that you are about to have bestowed upon you? :bigear:

Yes, I do.....thanks for asking. Apparently it has something to do with having nothing better to do than spend time on the computer. So, you too can by like SWB when you give up all hobbies and outside friendships and sit in front of a computer screen. I hope you know that I will not forget the little people when I'm there.

Never mind, I just had to get to 2001. Ignore my earlier despair!

Whew! Glad that was short-lived despair That would be so totally unlike SWB! :D

:party:

Congrats on achieving your aspirations. You do indeed serve as an inspiration to all us little people. Thank you for not forgetting us as you climb the hive-ladder of honey-filled success!

Maybe your voice is the voice of reason.

Maybe you have such a different perspective on something that there really isn't anything more to say.

Of maybe, people have pretty much said what they are going to say, and you just happened to come in at the end of the conversation.

Are you sure you are a thread killer?

Or is it that what you have said just does not relate to what is being said.

Whatever the case, it is a wonderful and great opportunity to be invited to a conversation that you either know nothing about or that you have an incredible passion for.

What ever you might say, your voice will still be heard!

Claire in NM

Spelling Police ;)

LOSE!!!

But since I'm feeling like quite a thread killer lately, I figgered I'd commiserate over here :D

Loose face is the latest hot issue among perimenopausal women. Why the heck do you think they invented BOTOX!

Loose breasts and loose butt are right up there, too! Er...or maybe that's right down there.