Menu

Additional AOPS Content Available via WTMA

WTMA has added courses to their offerings using AOPS Intro to Number Theory, Intro to Counting & Probability, & Intermediate Counting & Probability!

All signs point to AOPS’ online class format just not suiting our family well (pace, frequency & length of sessions, scheduling) so I’ve been planning to have DS take the courses here on WTM, but a HUGE drawback was that these wider-rather-than-faster courses weren’t available. I’m so excited to see them being offered & really hope they do well so that he can take them once he’s completed the prerequisites! 

Edited by Shoes+Ships+SealingWax
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Malam said:

Have you looked at AoPS Virtual Campus? I wonder how it compares, given that the prices seem to be roughly the same (~$800-$900 per year)

AOPS Virtual Campus classes are $875 per *semester*. 

We actually have an AOPS Academy locally that I would love for him to attend, however it’s extremely expensive ($600 per trimester) & the same issues apply regarding class scheduling & pacing. We’re keeping it in mind, but at that price point it would have to be undeniably our best option.  

Edited by Shoes+Ships+SealingWax