Menu

I start my new job today

It was a really great day! I accepted a supervisor paramedic position with this company and am now convinced it was absolutely the right choice.

It definitely felt like coming home.  There’s some nervous moments coming up(like spending a shift working in the ER side by side with the medical director doc) but overall I think this is a good decision. 

• Like 41
  • Thanks 5

45 minutes ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle Again said:

It was a really great day! I accepted a supervisor paramedic position with this company and am now convinced it was absolutely the right choice.

It definitely felt like coming home.  There’s some nervous moments coming up(like spending a shift working in the ER side by side with the medical director doc) but overall I think this is a good decision. 

The bolded is intriguing! Honestly, ER medical directors have been, in our experience, pretty much always nice people. People don't go into ER on a power trip, lol! They usually really like taking care of people if they are there. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle Again said:

Excellent news, thank you for the follow-up.