Menu

Do you come across this as well?

Teaching3bears

Do you find that sometimes when you are searching online for a business/store/service/program etc.  it takes forever to figure out where their physical address is and whether it is even in your city? I usually go to HOME or CONTACT US but sometimes they do not list a physical address or even a phone number.  Sometimes location matters.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teaching3bears said:

I usually go to HOME or CONTACT US but sometimes they do not list a physical address or even a phone number.  Sometimes location matters.  

I paste the company name into Apple maps on my phone/iPad to see how far away from my home it is. Location definitely matters unless the website out front state it is online only.

• Like 2

Yes! I live in a city, that has a larger version, in another state. And!!! I live in Washington state, which is often confused with Washington DC. 

It is very annoying. I agree about using Apple or Google maps. It is the easiest way to figure it out. 

As a side note. the other thing similar to this that I find annoying, is when you are reading a news article and it doesn't say city and state.  There are also 88-92 (depends on source) cities named Washington.  So, if it says something happened in Washington, it could be down the road from me, or on the East coast. LOL 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Tap said:

Yes! I live in a city, that has a larger version, in another state. And!!! I live in Washington state, which is often confused with Washington DC. 

It is very annoying. I agree about using Apple or Google maps. It is the easiest way to figure it out. 

As a side note. the other thing similar to this that I find annoying, is when you are reading a news article and it doesn't say city and state.  There are also 88-92 (depends on source) cities named Washington.  So, if it says something happened in Washington, it could be down the road from me, or on the East coast. LOL 

All of this and than their are places that advertise they are the best or only in Eastern Washington.  Like their is 2 hours between cities I need details people.

• Haha 2