Menu

Sold a Story podcast

Clemsondana

FYI: Round table format by educators for educators... I am signed up on the Educator Community on Learning Ally and received this message about a Sold a Story Community Podcast study. Sorry for the late announcement, I am just now getting around to signing up for it, which begins tomorrow.  If you sign up, you will receive links for the recordings. 

Join the Learning Ally Educator Community's first-ever, member-led event program. Over the next 12 weeks, we will host a free, biweekly, virtual podcast study of Emily Hanford’s Sold a Story 6-part mini-series facilitated by educators for educators. The round-table format is similar to a book club, where you can participate as your schedule allows. Sessions will be recorded, and you will have access to the recordings.  (You may have to be signed up first in the Learning Ally Educator Community first.  Just passing this info on:

The biweekly podcast study sessions. This event series provides an opportunity to connect with educators across the country and culminates with Emily Hanford’s keynote speech at Learning Ally’s flagship event, Spotlight on Dyslexia, on June 7-8, 2023. 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ScoutTN said:

I am listening to the podcast series again. Emily Hanford has added four episodes since the original six, detailing reactions to and effects of her work.

Thanks for sharing - I'll check it out!  I don't usually listen to podcasts so I wouldn't have been looking for an update.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clemsondana said:

Thanks for sharing - I'll check it out!  I don't usually listen to podcasts so I wouldn't have been looking for an update.  

I am supposed to listen to it for a new job. Since it’s been a while and I have plenty of drive time, I decided to refresh my memory and relisten. I have only gotten to #4, so not yet to the new episodes. 

• Like 2