Menu

Hi. I'm Ramon and I'm from Manila, Philippines. I'm 25 years old and I'm currenty an business analyst. I have a degree in Applied Mathematics. Right now I am learning Web Development and  Python because it is a nice skill to have and I heard from my friends I can land jobs abroad (I do want to leave but I'm scared). 

What do i love? 

- Guitar

- Cooking and Baking

- Mario Kart

- Web Development

- Jogging

- Travelling (but I hate the planning. Would rather travel with someone where I do the hotels and search for site seeing while the other deals with Travel Documents). I prefer  Countries near Philippines like Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Japan or America because I have relatives there. 

What do I hope for in the future

- Well I hopeto survive in my country (things are not looking good now) or move abroad to Singapore or Australia (America, Canada, Great Britain are too far for me). 

- I'm still single and I'm searching for a girl. (I'm not gonna ask the people here of course, that's weird and inappropriate for me). However if I'm gonna be single forever that's fine. Relationships is something I treat as recommended, not mandatory in life. 

- I'm still looking for something that makes me happy. As of now I don't know if I am happy but I'm also not in severe depression or feeling miserable. I will be fine as long as I'm not miserable but I'm still trying to find my bliss.