Menu

pirate design help needed

ktgrok

My 23 yr old gets home tonight from a trip, and I wanted to make him a little something to have in his room when he gets back. He just wanted money for clothes and the trip for his birthday (happened while he was away) but ADORES his cat and would get a kick out of something for/about her. And I did end up getting the sublimation printer I was asking about a few weeks ago...so....

I am either going to do a pillow case, or maybe try doing it on a microfiber mat that his cat likes to lay on. His cat is named Anne Bonny, after the famous female pirate, and she has one eye missing (although doesn't wear an eye patch), like a pirate. I found a cute pirate cat SVG file, and want to make something with her name.Maybe have it look like an old treasure map or pirate flag..but not sure what to have it say. 

Like, "Lair of Anne Bonny" sounds weird - did pirates have lairs? Maybe "Beware of Pirate Cats"? Help! He will be home around 10pm tonight....so need to figure this out!

Below was my initial idea, but it looks like I'm warning Anne, not warning OF Anne. (she's very fierce for a small little cat - half feral at times, her name is very appropriate)

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 12.18.45 PM.jpg

• Like 1