Menu

The Complete Book of Spanish grades 1-3 ("3rd Edition")

mom2bee

Does anyone have this book on hand? This link goes to the newest edition of The Complete Book of Spanish grades 1-3 --which is now published by Thinking Kid and Carson Dellosa.  If so, would you be willing to answer some questions about it for me?

If you have this book, I would really like to ask you about its contents because it's not in my local stores, but I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it.

I have used this older edition by School Specialty Publishing since 2009.  This version (can't truly be called a "2nd edition"), because it's really just a reprint from when the book changed publishers is identical content with a couple of freebies (stickers and a poster)

1) I'd like to see specific pages in the the 3rd edition in order to check if typos and inconsistencies have been corrected.
2) I'd like to know about the Handwriting practice section is it just lined pages? Or are there structured  letters/ words/phrases/sentences included?
3) Jack and the Beanstalk can I see 2 sample pages of this story.

I really like the first edition of the text. I'm familiar with--but work around--the flaws because overall I find it a wonderful resource to have on hand. Over the years, I've gotten pretty good at wringing every drop of Spanish learning that I can out of this book. I'm considering purchasing the newer edition.