Menu

Immediate prayer needed

Soror

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartfelt sympathies to your family and his.

My DD lost a very dear guy friend in a car accident the summer they graduated. She was not with him at the time, but easily could have been. 2 other young people were in the car with him and both  died that horrible day.

It is very difficult to know how to comfort your daughter along with your own grief for the family. 
I will be praying for all of you.

• Sad 5

We've made it home. 

So unbelievable. It was the middle of the day. No drinking or anything else. One curve on a gravel road he lost control and the truck ended up flipping over multiple times (we've had lots of rain so I wonder about it being washed out). I think DD got knocked out from how she talked. When she came to she crawled out and hunted down his phone threw the briars. Thank goodness she knew his pass code. She called 911 and then his mom who called us on 3 way. She screamed and screamed for help, no one heard her. She said a guy passed on a ranger but kept going. Honestly no clue if he really seen her they were down a hill. She just kept saying there was so much blood. I dont think he was alive past the impact. She said she thought he was breathing but when the paramedics got there they said he couldn't breathe on his own. They say he died of blood loss. She's struggling with so much guilt, what if she'd been able to find the phone quicker. What if they hadn't went out. They were going out for her bday that was on Easter. 

I feel so incredibly sad. So much horribleness. He was such a nice kid, really even if he wasn't going out with my kid. It is such a tragedy. And his poor mom, she lost her husband, his dad to a Plane crash when he was a baby, also on the 23rd. She's been with the step dad since he was 2 and he was out of town along with his younger sister and older ones at college. His mom made it there with the ambulance but if course she couldn't talk to him. We were 1.5 hrs away when we got the call.

DD has her bestie over now. We didn't want her to be alone.

I feel bad to be upset. My kid walked away. It is such a tragedy but to them worry about how it may affect her. She'd been doing so good these days. And the stress of thinking what if.

Edited by Soror
  • Sad 54

6 minutes ago, Soror said:

We've made it home. 

So unbelievable. It was the middle of the day. No drinking or anything else. One curve on a gravel road he lost control and the truck ended up flipping over multiple times (we've had lots of rain so I wonder about it being washed out). I think DD got knocked out from how she talked. When she came to she crawled out and hunted down his phone threw the briars. Thank goodness she knew his pass code. She called 911 and then his mom who called us on 3 way. She screamed and screamed for help, no one heard her. She said a guy passed on a ranger but kept going. Honestly no clue if he really seen her they were down a hill. She just kept saying there was so much blood. I dont think he was alive past the impact. She said she thought he was breathing but when the paramedics got there they said he couldn't breathe on his own. They say he died of blood loss. She's struggling with so much guilt, what if she'd been able to find the phone quicker. What if they hadn't went out. They were going out for her bday that was on Easter. 

I feel so incredibly sad. So much horribleness. He was such a nice kid, really even if he wasn't going out with my kid. It is such a tragedy. And his poor mom, she lost her husband, his dad to a Plane crash when he was a baby, also on the 23rd. She's been with the step dad since he was 2 and he was out of town along with his younger sister and older ones at college. His mom made it there with the ambulance but if course she couldn't talk to him. We were 1.5 hrs away when we got the call.

DD has her bestie over now. We didn't want her to be alone.

I feel bad to be upset. My kid walked away. It is such a tragedy but to them worry about how it may affect her. She'd been doing so good these days. And the stress of thinking what if.

Oh is poor mom.  So tragic.  

Your dd, my gosh.  What a nightmare she has been through.  I can't even imagine, what she has gone through.  

• Like 1