Menu

Prayers needed for my mom (update: passed away)

Arcadia

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcadia, I am so sorry your mother passed away. It is even more difficult being so far away. I am glad you will be able to reunite with some of your family and hope it brings you comfort.

Take care of yourself during this stressful time. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. ((( )))

• Thanks 1

I am so sorry for your loss, Arcadia. Prayers for safe flights both ways, safe journeys in all manner, including your mother’s spirit—may she go to a place where peach trees are always in blossom—

and prayers for your and your family’s well being.

❤️🙏❤️🙏🌷🌷🌷🦋🦋🦋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. We are having the sea burial for my mom according to her wishes later. She has always wanted to travel the world so I am not surprised. I get to talk to my mom’s older sister who has babysat me for free since I was very little and drove me to and from school, including driving to pick me up when I was sick. My aunt also feel better knowing I am living comfortably in the states. 
Bought my dad an Apple Watch 7 with cellular as they don’t have the Life Alert system there. So if he forgot to bring his cellphone when going out, he can still call relatives. My maternal cousins will check in on him regularly. 

• Like 16