Menu

Wordle

happi duck

20 minutes ago, KSera said:

Yesterday was my first time, and I felt bad it took me six tries. Today I’m feeling super accomplished because I got it with my second try 😂. Does anyone know if everyone gets the same word?

Yes, everyone has the same word every day which is part of the fun!  It launches strategy discussion here daily because all 3 of us are doing it and some discussion out in social media too.  

And I got it in 3 today too.   🙂  

33 minutes ago, Chelli said:

How do you get it to share this graphic? 

There's a share option on the screen that pops up after you get the word. I have to choose the copy option, then paste it in messages, because my phone frequently won't put the graphic in whatever platform I'm sharing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tree Frog said:

There's a share option on the screen that pops up after you get the word. I have to choose the copy option, then paste it in messages, because my phone frequently won't put the graphic in whatever platform I'm sharing.

Thanks! 

23 minutes ago, happi duck said:

That meme is funny but except for the hive the only people I see playing irl are in their twenties and early thirties hustling to make ends meet. 

Dh hates it.

I introduced dh yesterday morning, because I was so proud of getting it in two tries, and didn't think he'd be interested, but then I caught him on his phone after midnight last night doing the new one 😂.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, happi duck said:

That meme is funny but except for the hive the only people I see playing irl are in their twenties and early thirties hustling to make ends meet. 

Dh hates it.

Interesting because I'm only seeing middle-aged women playing it.  None of my young adult kids are interested.  

13 minutes ago, marbel said:

LOL maybe age is not a determining factor here. Some people like messing around with words, some don't. 😎

Yep. I’m the only decent speller in my house. My 3 family members would rather have a root canal than play a word game dependent on spelling and word knowledge. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, history-fan said:

Wordle 214 2/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I hope the rest of my day goes this well

5 minutes ago, Chelli said:

I did the same today and so did two of my Facebook friends! Well done. 

That's impressive. I get three pretty often but don't think I'll ever get it in two!  

• Like 2

I got it in 4 today but from turn 3 to 4 took me FOREVER.  I do feel like there is a  bit of luck involved with your first turn or 2 and getting hits.  I have gotten it in 2 but that was a lucky hit on turn 1.  I have gotten it in 3 a number of times, also some luck involved!  I do try to hit a bunch of vowels and more common letters those first couple turns.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FuzzyCatz said:

I got it in 4 today but from turn 3 to 4 took me FOREVER.  I do feel like there is a  bit of luck involved with your first turn or 2 and getting hits.  I have gotten it in 2 but that was a lucky hit on turn 1.  I have gotten it in 3 a number of times, also some luck involved!  I do try to hit a bunch of vowels and more common letters those first couple turns.

Four for me today too, but I really had to pause between my 3 and 4 to think about it and reason my way to the right answer. 

2 hours ago, Dmmetler said:

It took 5 tries this morning. 

Me too!! and I've NEVER taken more than 4 before.  My first two words were waaaaaaaaay off and didn't give  me much to work with... and then even once I had some clues my brain just wasn't coming up with anything that took them in the right direction.

10 hours ago, FuzzyCatz said:

Same for all of this. Today took me so, so long to come up with my 4th word.

• Like 1

Thanks, I've been hearing about this game these past couple of weeks so this got me to finally find it and play!  Fun!  I love that it's focused and quick.  I'm going to encourage my dh to play it too and we'll have daily competitions with each other.  😄