Menu

Wordle

happi duck

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still rockin' at 4. I don't think I'll eve beat it. I like to pick the most random first word, and then work from there. Sometimes it's not a good word choice, but I get lazy. 😉 

Wordle 1,168 4/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 8

Have we talked strategy here before? I almost always start with "AROSE" (three vowels, two very common consonants). If that doesn't give me much, I try "UNTIL," which covers the rest of the vowels and adds N, T, and L. 

• Like 5

Wordle 1,171 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I started playing Connections about a couple of weeks ago. I'm hot and cold over it; sometimes I just stare at it for a long time and can do nothing. Sometimes it's done in a half minute.

I loved Vertex (soothing and meditative for me), and then they canned it a week after I discovered it. 

My wordle usually starts with STARE, then MOUND if I have nothing in guess 1.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MercyA said:

Have we talked strategy here before? I almost always start with "AROSE" (three vowels, two very common consonants). If that doesn't give me much, I try "UNTIL," which covers the rest of the vowels and adds N, T, and L. 

My current starting word (I changed it after my last Wordle in one) is LOUPE. I generally follow that with AMITY in order to get all five vowels and Y. I do like your AROSE!

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1