Menu

Book a Week 2022 - BW2: Books about Books Bookology - Shion Miura

Robin M

Grabbing a few minutes to post this link to a free ebook to try (scifi/fantasy, touted as family freindly)  I haven't read, this wondering if anyone else here already has?

from the author: To introduce potential readers, I am taking a Costco approach. Free samples! And not just a bite or a nibble, i.e.: a few chapters, but the entire ebook, available through all major ebook retailers. To get your introductory copy of the first book in the series, "The House on Infinity Loop, go to:

https://books2read.com/HouseonInfinit...

The House on Infinity Loop:  The Dimensional Alliance 2nd edition, #1  by Bonnie K.T. Dillabough

Synopsis

A cat who is not a cat. A key that doesn't fit anything and an impossible door that leads Jenny to adventures beyond the known universe. Join Jenny as she steps from the workaday world into the amazing realms of the multiverse, only to find the fate of everything she holds dear in her hands.

Jenny discovers that nothing is what it seems to be...even Jenny.

This is the exciting first book in The Dimensional Alliance Series. Get ready for exciting twists and turns and step through the impossible door into infinite adventure saving the multiverse from ultimate evil and slavery.

ETA: @Kareni ....   Linesman 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2