Menu

underwear

DawnM

UGH.   I need to find some decent quality underwear to buy for myself.   I don't want Hanes or any of the brands that tend to stretch out and fall apart quickly, but I don't want to spend a fortune either ($10/pair is too much UNLESS they are super quality and will last a very long time)

• 100% cotton/breathable
  • hipster style preferred
  • won't lose their shape or fall apart quickly
  • won't ride up

Suggestions?

The Warner’s ones I like fit most of that. They aren’t cotton but I think they’re breathable. I haven’t had a yeast infection or UTI since I’ve found them. They last about two years if you put them in the regular laundry and the sanitize cycle in the dryer. Before the pandemic laundry routine I was more careful about delicates and in the regular dryer they would last 3-4 years. They also last across a 20 lb weight swing (my last pregnancy), but aren’t so stretchy they roll or pull. They’re occasionally in stock at Sam’s Club for far cheaper than Amazon. I would order your regular pant size or maybe one size down, not two like with some brands. 

Warner's Women's Blissful Benefits No Muffin Top 3 Pack Hipster Panties https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DMH7DF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_14VMSRT34CNPWW2682Z9?psc=1

• Like 1

I buy mine from Nordstrom and there are a couple brands I really like. On Gossamer is my favorite. They cost around $15-20 a pair and are worth it, imo. They’re high quality and last a long time. Calvin Klein makes good ones, too.

Also, I unknowingly bought a pair of Kim Kardashian’s (😱)Skims underwear and they are so comfortable! I didn’t realize that was her brand until after I got them. Normally, I would run screaming the other way from anything Kardashian-related, but these are really nice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

thank you all.   I ordered 3 pr of Jockey.....did you know that you can get Christmas themed ones on sale for over 50% off?  I got a 3 pack of the Christmas themed ones to try out.

If I like them, maybe I can get another pack after Valentine's Day on sale.  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 12:47 PM, KSera said:

The Innersy brand on Amazon are really nice quality and a sturdier, stretchier cotton. I consider them expensive, but at ~$22 for 6 pairs, they are far under your budget. 

Trying again with link: Innersy Hipster

I actually have some of these.   They are sturdy, however, I didn't care for the band at the waist.   I still wear them, but they aren't my favorite.